L E D I A R Y ♥
DIARY TWITTER ASK.FM INSTAGRAM
Broken heart :')
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 • 7:18 PM • 0 comments



LOVE IS HURT , LOVE IS BLIND , LOVE IS HAPPINESS , LOVE IS SICK , LOVE IS PATIENT , LOVE IS SELFISH , LOVE IS SELFLESS , LOVE IS HOPEFUL , LOVE IS KIND , LOVE IS JEALOUS , LOVE IS HELPLESS .

What will you feel when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain ? Wasn't it's hurt :') ? You came in my life , make me feel happy with you and now ? We act like a stranger . Like seriously i miss you even now we're just friend :') . Im hurt when everytime you update status for that girl . Ya i know , now we're just friend but this feeling .... I can't avoid this feeling cause its too hurt seeing you with someone else . I know you love her but for me , this feelings ya my feelings towards you hm i don't know how to say it . 

Can we just be like the old us back :') ? I miss the old us , i miss you friend . I miss when you call me "AFRICA" , "SHAKIRA" cause of my name "AFRINA" , haha i miss that all ! I just wanna see you happy back even its not with me :') and even its hurting me seeing you with someone else , but i'll be okay cause yeah you're happy babe :'D 


You're the one that always make me happy , you're the one that always cheer me up , you're the one that always give me that all advice so that i will not do that stupid things . Dayyummm , i just miss you . You've changed a lot , you've different !! Why ? 


I want the old you back :'/ could you hear me ? I WANT THE OLD YOU BACK :'/ !!!!

Its not like i nak minta your symphaty , minta you kesiankan i or what when im writing this , but i just want you to know how do i feel and what do i feel towards you :') that's all .

Yeah , the truth is im hurt seeing you with someone else . Whenever you ask me ," are you okay ? " , i feel like i must lie you and say that im okay . Im pretend like im okay cause why ? Cause even i tell you that im not okay , did you care bout it ? No right :') ? So its better if i pretend like im okay and see you happy with someone esle :') 


I just hope that you will be happy friend :') and yeah im okay even im hurt and cry a lot . I wanna see you happy back like ussual . Just takecare friends :') cause i will love you no matter what happen and perasaan i dekat you takkan pernah hilang till bila bila . Cause only you in my heart , oppa :') 







PASTFUTURE
I MISS YOU :') ♥
Im still hoping and waiting for you #DFC & #MLG :') ♥

OTHERS;